NOTE: As of the last sim, this league was under the minimum 20% capacity. Invite your friends to join MyFootballNow to keep this league alive! Then send them to this league to become the owner of a team! The league will expire at 8/15/2024 8:00 am.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Required

By GrandadB - League Admin
6/16/2023 10:12 pm
1. Full selection of 40 offense and 30 defense plays, all active.

2. Minimum of 2 plays from each offensive personnel, one from 1rb4wr, GL is optional.

3. Sliders set even for offense personnel, other than 2rb3te (GL), set to zero. You can use the GL offense with a rule, pm me for a copy/example. By "set to even", I mean the sliders. In my offense personnel, it is currently at 10 for each personnel, except for 2rb3te (GL) which is zero.

Those are the basics, by the time pre-season is done, we will have the settings to increase the use of the 4&5 WR personnel and the "bottom 5" secondary coverages.

Roster..... Offense - FB1 needs to be a FB. No WR at RB, FB, TE, you can convert player positions. You need a minimum of 3 RBs, 3 TEs. Basically you go with a RL roster, any questions or concerns, you can post it or pm me.

Defense - DL can be any DL in your depth chart, but... have your DT1 & DT2 be DTs. Have at least 3 DTs on your roster. You can put DEs at DT3 and on. LB 1 & 2 at each spot should be MLB, SLB, and WLB (there is a difference), you can put S & FS at LB4 or more. No CBs at LB.
SS 1 & 2, and FS 1 & 2 must be safeties. No CB at SS1/2 or FS1/2.
Last edited at 6/29/2023 5:04 am

By Gustoon
6/17/2023 2:19 pm
10-4 boss

By GrandadB - League Admin
6/19/2023 7:16 am
Use the preseason to experiment. you should be getting 22-25 different defensive plays used in a game as a minimum, no one got 30 out of 30 yet. For offense, 30 is the minimum that we are shooting for, better is 35 if you can get it. When you both scout and get scouted, the play use numbers will accurately show what is or what is not being achieved on diversity. That includes use of the 4 & 5 wr personnel and 2 deep zone, 3 deep, & 4 deep secondary coverages.